avast! 7.0.1426 Final

anuraag

1st:does option A auto reset the trial days, if not is kinda lame reset the days every month , i want a permanent solution

2st:if 1st fails who guarantee that the fix who gives you until 2050 day does not modify any of the avast system or has not any backdoor virus?

• Replies 225
  • Views 43.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2st:if 1st fails who guarantee that the fix who gives you until 2050 day does not modify any of the avast system or has not any backdoor virus?

Antivirus detects nothing in ZeNiX 2050 patch

Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-06-29

==============================================

This is free, not for sale.

If you love Avast, please consider ordering your own license.

ZeNiX

1. Install [Avast PRO] or [Avast Internet Security] as trail (DEMO)

2. Disable Self-Protection module from Avast.

You can re-enable it later.

3. XP users please double click [AVAST XP ZeNiX.reg] to activate my 2050.

4. Run [Avast 2050 by ZeNiX], and reboot.

5. Done

You can enable Avast's autoupdate with 2050.

You can re-enable Avast's Self-Protection module now.

Please always use your own license or DEMO license.

================================================

2012-06-29

Previously, I use Userenv.dll for License Faker.

Now, I changed it to version.dll

Please go to folder of ProgramFile Avast and Avast\Setup, delete Userenv.dll if you find it.

2012-04-18

Added searching and bypass of Avast NagScreen.

Well, this is not a good solution I think.

2012-03-14

Tested OK with following versions.

Avast 6.0.1367

Avast 7.0.1399

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1407

Avast 7.0.1412

Avast 7.0.1414

Avast 7.0.1426

Test OK on following systems.

Windows XP

Windows 7 x86

Windows 7 x64

Windows 8 x86

Windows 8 x64

Windows 2008 R2

2012-02-22

Added [uninstall] of my 2050 in control panel.

Password: ZeNiX

Download:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: /file/zb78rmjdufwdemo/Avast_2050_License_Faker_by_ZeNiX_2012-06-29.rar [?]

Site: http://115.com

Sharecode: /file/anri3zli#Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-06-29.rar [?]

That's good..gonna update avast now :wub:

Many thanks, wonderful job... :D P.S. You are also a beautiful woman :hi:

Thanks ZeNiX, another perfect release, what an inspiration :)

Also to those who don't know, ZeNiX is not a guy but a lady so stop calling her a he :P

Also to those who don't know, ZeNiX is not a guy but a lady so stop calling her a he :P

:oops: :blush:

gender no bar. ZeNiX patch rocks :rockon: and i 'm loving it :wub:

SnakeMasteR

==============================================

Thanks. :lol:

Also to those who don't know, ZeNiX is not a guy but a lady so stop calling her a he

Smart lady :showoff:

I'm writing this to express gratitude to Zenix for coming out with a working crack. ;) Appreciated and much thanks for the hard work. One of the best in this forum. Moderators and admins, please take note of Zenix's great contributions to this forum. One of the best forums out there too.. imo. ^_^

I'm writing this to express gratitude to Zenix for coming out with a working crack. ;) Appreciated and much thanks for the hard work. One of the best in this forum. Moderators and admins, please take note of Zenix's great contributions to this forum. One of the best forums out there too.. imo. ^_^

Totally agree!

Thank you all for supporting me and my work.

Personally, I like Avast very much and I have been using Avasting since version 4.7.

What you think about this guide to speed up the start up? Is still good for the 6 and 7 versions?

Avast 5 configuration for faster start up

===================================

Over recent days I've upgraded a few PC's to Avast 5 from v4.8 and have noticed, on a couple of older machines running Windows XP (SP3), that the start up time has been increased somewhat. Naturally it is obviously more noticeable on those computers with the most applications loading in the system tray.

What appears to be happening is that Avast! is fighting for resources to load up at the same time as all the other system processes etc. and then once started it immediately want to connect to the internet and perform an update, which just compounds the problem. This was the same with Avast 4.8 but it seems to be more of a problem with the latest version.

After a little research I seem to have found a way to significantly improve things by making a few simple changes to some settings, so I thought I'd post them here in case they are of use to someone else.

1) Under Settings>Basic uncheck "use special graphic effects" > click OK

2) Under Settings>Troubleshooting check "load avast! services only after loading other system services" > click OK

3) To perform this next task you will need to temporarily disable Avast's self defense so :-

Under Settings>Troubleshooting uncheck "Enable avast! self-defense module" > click OK

(don't forget to reset this back once you are done!)

Now navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software\Avast5 (in XP) and open the avast5.ini file in notepad.

Assuming you are permanently connected to the internet (as opposed to dial-up in which case you will have to study the webpage given below), find these lines :-

[inetWD]

UseRAS=0

AssumeAlwaysConnected=1

UpdatePeriod=240

Now add the line :-

AlwaysConnectedWaitSeconds=360

between the last two of those lines and save the changes.

Note: The number (in this case I chose 360) tells avast how many seconds to wait after it's loaded before performing an update. Choose any length of time you think suits you best. I chose 6 minutes to give sufficient time for everything to load, and to open a web browser for example.

Ref: http://forum.avast.c...hp?topic=1647.0

(this webpage refers to avast4.ini but this particular fix at least appears to work with avast5 also)

Don't forget to re-enable the avast! self-defense module.

where's and what's called the .ini file in avast 7 latest version? i would like to try these tricks

also in this one:

1) Under Settings>Basic uncheck "use special graphic effects" > click OK

i dont have that option., i have animate avast icon when scanning for viruses? is it the same thing?

how do i uninstall the fix?

ZeNiX provides uninstaller for his patch since the previous release of the last one. You should find it in the control panel.

Hey guys you know what the fun with me?

I have been using the ZeNiX fix (previous than the latest one) with Avast Internet Security 7.0.1426 and was working fine..But when ZeNiX releases the fix for 7.0.1456, I want to update my Avast program version from 7.0.1426 to 7.0.1456 and I set the update via Avast default update. My ISP is very slow. When the update process reached almost half, my ISP got disconnected and the update process was terminated with unsuccessful warning. Then I ignored that and and shut down my computer. Next time when I started my computer and checked the Avast, It is showing up to date version 7.0.1456 but the patch is still the previous one!

Well that sounds lucky!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all, this concerns the final step of avast zenix license faker. I'm confused and I pray one of you'll will clarify please. All instructions state that the process is completed once zenix is run and the computer restarted. Here's my confusion:- after restart, I open avast and go to the Maintenance tab and then Subscription tab. On opening Subscription tab I find avast is still in TRIAL MODE and i've a few days left to register. Why is avast showing it's still in trial mode? I've followed the instructions very carefully and i know for sure that all the t's are crossed and the I's dotted. In the Subscription tab I found an 'insert license file' and also an 'insert activation code'. I've searched every nook and corner of my pc but am unable to find any such license file. Does zenix create a license file when it is run? If so, where is the file located? I've been searching for an answer for several months now and it's driving me crazy. Can somebody please, please, please help me? Thanks.

Install Avast in trial mode and activate it when you are online. Avast will give you a demo license to work with my 2050 license faker. If the activation is not done automatically, you can click it manually when you are connected to internet. I have created demo licenses and included in previous version, dated 2012-04-18, I think.

Archived