avast! 7.0.1426 Final

anuraag

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Views 43.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ZeNiX,

i am from india...and many thanks for your awesome working...you and all the softwares reverser's are hero of mine

bcoz i perfectly start and run my computer for the help you and all the reversers..bcoz my father have not so much money

to buy the particular software license for my needed.. and i am also computer science students...

sir i want know dissambly and software reversing from u...

sir please help me.. my mail is as follows---

[email protected]

and sorry for my bad english...

Thank you..

I have WinXP Professional SP3 x86 version and I use Avast 6.0.1367 with the 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-04-18; patch that was always worked great.

From today no anymore.... :why:

it's official zenix patch does not work anymore

when trying to update virus definitions or program it says license is invalid. no nag screen though

message: latest error encountered. the license for this product is not valid

Zenix Patch works very well and updates are available with it.

To stop avast from popping up illegal license warning do this simple trick.

1... In Settings go to community and uncheck all options.

2... In firewall click application rules---------------> Avast ------> Avast antivirus and block all connections

Remember: Block :::::: Avast Antivirus: ::::::::::::::::: only no other option like avast firewall or other, Sometime Avast Antivirus subfolder appears after 10-15 minutes after you install avast so no problem an wait till it appears and if somehow illegal license warning pop ups in between dont worry and choose option :::I have license:::::: and then block avast antivirus from firewall.

No negative affect on avast product after this steps and you can update and use avast as original

2... In firewall click application rules---------------> Avast ------> Avast antivirus and block all connections

Remember: Block :::::: Avast Antivirus: ::::::::::::::::: only no other option like avast firewall or other, Sometime Avast Antivirus subfolder appears after 10-15 minutes after you install avast so no problem an wait till it appears and if somehow illegal license warning pop ups in between dont worry and choose option :::I have license:::::: and then block avast antivirus from firewall.

No negative affect on avast product after this steps and you can update and use avast as original

Hi, can u explain " In firewall click application rules" which firewall are u talking about? Windows firewall? Am having problems with updating the virus definitions.

Hi, can u explain " In firewall click application rules" which firewall are u talking about? Windows firewall? Am having problems with updating the virus definitions.

Hi,here is the screenshot

Posted Image

Finally ZeNiX patch defeated again

Posted Image

Are u sure Rudrax.

I think Patches are most difficult to banned by av companies.

Anyway I think its better to use free avast rather then going with other option :P

@stranger,

Are u sure Rudrax.

I have attached the proof

I was trying to uninstall Avast! IS completely and than install again with the patch ZeNiX 2012-04-18

For the moment is working... :towel:

is it working for you guys? i uninstalled and installed again with zenix patch and not working, does babelpatcher trial resetter still work?

is it working for you guys? i uninstalled and installed again with zenix patch and not working, does babelpatcher trial resetter still work?

Mine is still working, but I use WinXP Professional SP3 x86 and Avast! Internet Security 6.0.1367

zenix if you are around, can you try and beat this protection again?

thanks in advance

Will help if you say which operating system are you using (Windows ® 2000/XP/2003/Vista / 7) and which product (Avast Antivirus Free/Pro/Internet Security) and version of Avast! (7.0.1426/6.0.1367) ... :coolwink:

hi supreme it's working for now what i did was use babelpatcher trial reset option A (fix avast ui and reset trial) in conjunction with the zenix patch and now my virus definitions are updated, i have 13796 days till license expires.

my windows is 7 ultimate x64 and i'm using Avast IS 7.0.1426

hi supreme it's working for now what i did was use babelpatcher trial reset option A (fix avast ui and reset trial) in conjunction with the zenix patch and now my virus definitions are updated, i have 13796 days till license expires.

Your virus definitions are updated without show nag screens?Posted Image

Posted Image

Your virus definitions are updated without show nag screens?Posted Image

Posted Image

yes no nag screen here :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to come here late.

I am sure my patch dated 2012-04-18 is still working well.

For those who encounter expiration or nag screen, please check and be sure you are using the correct patch.

My patch dated 2012-04-18 should be working for both Avast 6 and 7.

Maybe it is working for 5 also, but it is not important, I think.

2012-04-18

Added searching and bypass of Avast NagScreen.

Well, this is not a good solution I think.

2012-03-14

Tested OK with following versions.

Avast 6.0.1367

Avast 7.0.1399

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1407

Avast 7.0.1412

Avast 7.0.1414

Avast 7.0.1426

Test OK on following systems.

Windows XP

Windows 7 x86

Windows 7 x64

Windows 8 x86

Windows 8 x64

Windows 2008 R2

Sorry to come here late.

I am sure my patch dated 2012-04-18 is still working well.

For those who encounter expiration or nag screen, please check and be sure you are using the correct patch.

My patch dated 2012-04-18 should be working for both Avast 6 and 7.

Maybe it is working for 5 also, but it is not important, I think.

2012-04-18

Added searching and bypass of Avast NagScreen.

Well, this is not a good solution I think.

2012-03-14

Tested OK with following versions.

Avast 6.0.1367

Avast 7.0.1399

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1407

Avast 7.0.1412

Avast 7.0.1414

Avast 7.0.1426

Test OK on following systems.

Windows XP

Windows 7 x86

Windows 7 x64

Windows 8 x86

Windows 8 x64

Windows 2008 R2

zenix can you provide a link for the 18-04-2012 patch?

Archived