avast! 7.0.1426 Final

anuraag

No

Then the problem might be with the ZeNiX crack itself..Which architecture do you use? x86 or x64?

• Replies 225
  • Views 43.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've installed avast, it works perfectly but sometimes the window opens "your avast is illegale it'll be stop. Is possible to disable only this pop up?

The patch is working more than 100%, have you registered the .reg file?

I've installed avast, it works perfectly but sometimes the window opens "your avast is illegale it'll be stop. Is possible to disable only this pop up?

What is your operating system (mention the architecture too)?

rudvannistelroy

No

Then the problem might be with the ZeNiX crack itself..Which architecture do you use? x86 or x64?
Actually x86

No

Actually x86
I asked corttex about the architecture but asked you the operating system too..and always remember to state the operating system and its architecture when posting something in forum..Don't make someone to ask for it.

rudvannistelroy

The patch is working more than 100%, have you registered the .reg file?
How can register file .reg?

How can register file .reg?

I think you are a beginner..just double click in the .reg file and click ok/yes when a dialog box appears..that's all

Win XP SP3 x86

Without zenix crack I have no problem beside the illegal notification. When I apply the crack then I have avastUI.exe error like someone wrote before.

I see..SP3 may have some problem regarding this crack..In win XP SP2, many of my friends have no problem with the latest ZeNiX crack..If you have activated with the exact procedure given by Zenix, then its better to wait for Zenix to fix the SP3 issue..

• Administrator

always remember to state the operating system and its architecture when posting something in forum..Don't make someone to ask for it.

Or, you can edit your profile and fill the OS information there. OS option in profile is specifically added for troubleshooting purposes. :)

I see..SP3 may have some problem regarding this crack..In win XP SP2, many of my friends have no problem with the latest ZeNiX crack..If you have activated with the exact procedure given by Zenix, then its better to wait for Zenix to fix the SP3 issue..

I have WinXP Professional SP3 x86 version and I have made a lot of installation and the ZeNiX patch has always worked great. I think a lot of user have no idea how to fix a patch... :dunno:

I have WinXP SP3 x86 version and I have made a lot of installation and the patch ZeNiX has always worked great. I think a lot of user have no idea how to fix a patch... :dunno:

Yeah that could be the reason too..but people learns from mistakes..

• 2 weeks later...

I just instaled AIS with AIS2012-05-17_ZeNiX.avastlic on XP and then restart my PC,

then I merge the AVAST XP ZeNiX.reg to the registry and restart again..

but licence still in demo 7 more days left..

so I try to instal Avast License ZeNiX 2012-04-18.exe on my XP, and restart.

then I get notification that AvastUi.exe could not initiate properly, so it cannot run..

any suggest for me..?

I just instaled AIS with AIS2012-05-17_ZeNiX.avastlic on XP and then restart my PC,

then I get notification that AvastUi.exe could not initiate properly, so it cannot run..

any suggest for me..?

Now do it in correct order:
  • Uninstall avast from your computer completely with some dedicated uninstaller tool like Revo uninstaller or Total uninstaller
  • Be sure that no traces of avast left in your system
  • Restart your PC
  • Run some registry cleaner (Ccleaner) and clean up registry
  • If registry cleaner, after cleaning prompts restart, do restart. (it is a better practice to do restart after registry cleaning)
  • Now install avast Internet Security and restart PC
  • Now go to avast setting and disable the self defense module (this is important)
  • Now run AVAST XP ZeNiX.reg
  • Now run Avast License ZeNiX 2012-04-18 asadministrator and install
  • Restart and check the subscription status
  • Now if you want, you can enable avast self defense module again.

ballacoilupi72

Hello i'm from italy...in my sistem (windows xp sp3) patch zenix work 100%, avast antivirus pro license from 2050 ok ...but now appears pop up message from avast "license illegal..." how block this message? its possible? thanks bye

Hello i'm from italy...in my sistem (windows xp sp3) patch zenix work 100%, avast antivirus pro license from 2050 ok ...but now appears pop up message from avast "license illegal..." how block this message? its possible? thanks bye

Are you using the latest Avast License ZeNiX 2012-04-18 patch provided by ZeNiX?

any suggest for me..?

• Uninstall avast from your computer completely with some dedicated uninstaller tool like Revo uninstaller or Total uninstaller
  • Restart your PC
  • If registry cleaner, after cleaning prompts restart, do restart. (it is a better practice to do restart after registry cleaning)
  • Now go to avast setting and disable the self defense module (this is important)
thank's a lot for the advice..

just now I've done every single step that you said before..

but, again my AvastUi.exe failed to initiate, so it didn't ran..

maybe I have to wait ZeNiX to fix the patch, or find another working avastlic file..

oh ya.. by the way my system is windows xp sp3..

again thank's a lot for your concern..

thank's a lot for the advice..

just now I've done every single step that you said before..

but, again my AvastUi.exe failed to initiate, so it didn't ran..

maybe I have to wait ZeNiX to fix the patch, or find another working avastlic file..

oh ya.. by the way my system is windows xp sp3..

again thank's a lot for your concern..

Some of my friends have old PCs with xp sp3..In their PCs this patch is working fine..you should give a try to #118 post of this thread if that helps. good luck.

ballacoilupi72

Are you using the latest Avast License ZeNiX 2012-04-18 patch provided by ZeNiX?

i'm used the zenix patch 14-03-2012...

I had not noticed the new version...Applies as the previous one?

So what are you waiting for..get the new one..it is posted in this thread..same method as the previous one..good luck!

I did install Avast as a trial and did all as written, and got it work 2050, but now my new problem I got pop up that Avast ui found a problem and close down, I restart it and got same message, all this is on a clean pc with its first clean install of Avast, well I moved to Norton instead as long I can get 180 days with the resetter. Have a nice day :)

If your avast is working fine after activating it by ZeNiX 2050 patch, why you played with avastUI.exe..?

Anyway, try this:

• Connect to the internet
  • Go to Control Panel
  • Then to your installed programs
  • In the list, select your avast product, pro or IS whatever you have
  • Then click unistall/change button on the above
Now a window will pop up as shown

Posted Image

Click on repair and let avast to download necessary files from its server. When done, restart your PC.

After restart, if necessary, apply the ZeNiX 2050 patch, the latest one.

And do acknowledge if you solve. Good Luck.

I have the same problem.. and that trick didn't work either..

thank's for your concern, I appreciate it..

I have the same problem.. and that trick didn't work either..

thank's for your concern, I appreciate it..

Something have to be going wrong..I have xp sp3 guys having no problem with this patch..don't know why you and some of the other(s) having this problem..there must be something that is going wrong..check and recheck that. If I get some idea about this in future, I will acknowledge here.

Temporarily, I suggest you to switch to free version of avast antivirus or other AV programs.

any suggest for me..?

• Restart your PC
+

Merge the .reg :

AVAST XP ZeNiX

Patch works fine with w7 and XP.Tested

That's pretty solid advice, I used most of the tricks since Avast 5 and it's working till now (I'm on Avast 7).

Could you post other tricks you know about Avast?

Sorry for the late reply. Those are all the tricks I could find, but they did wonders on my system, Avast was sped up considerably. I'll post if I find any new ones. Cheers.

Guest Countryboy

ZeNiX Avast! 2050 License Faker Patch Repack Setup.

A Fully Automatic Turn Key ZeNiX License and Patch Repacked Installer.

ZeNiX Patch Version-Updated [04-18-2012] with DEMO License Stops the Illegal License Pop up.

A Full Function Version good to year 2050 with no Illegal License Pop up.

Works on Both Avast! Internet Security and Avast! Anti-Virus Pro, and Adds Windows-XP Registry entry automatically.

To use another License, or an updated License : Place it in the same folder as the Setup.

DOWNLOAD License Patch Setup : Site: http://uploading.com/

Sharecode: files/c1b5696m/Avast2050-ZeNiX-License-Patch.rar// [?]

ADDITIONAL LINKS ADDED: Code: Site: http://www.4shared.com/

Sharecode: rar/ta8PC8kY/Avast2050-ZeNiX-License-Patch.html [?]

******************************************************************************************************************

INFORMATION:

Avast! doesn't allow going back to a Demo License, and it's a pain to boot into safe mode and replace files in Program Folders.

I created an Automated Turn Key Setup that Installs the License & Patch.

To Download the compiled patch use the Links above.

Let me know how it works.

Interested in the Script see Information below:

Enjoy, Countryboy

******************************************************************************************************************

The Installer is an INNO SETUP Compiled Script : Pasted Below is a copy of the Script:

; Inno Setup 5.4.2

; Checks if Avast! Internet Security or Pro and Installs ZeNiX Demo License and the 2050 License Faker Patch.

; Intalls the ZeNiX Demo License or User Provided Named "license.avastlic" placed in same Folder as the Patch.

; Checks if Self-Defense Module is Disabled by Saving a License Bakup, and Stops all Avast! Services before Install.

; Windows XP : Adds Exclude From Known Dlls for [ userenv.dll ] into Registry.

[setup]

AppName=Avast! 2050 License Patch

AppVerName=Avast! 2050 License Patch by ZeNiX Version-Updated [04-18-2012]

AppVersion=04.18.2012

AppPublisher=ZeNiX

CreateAppDir=false

OutputDir=OUTPUT

OutputBaseFilename=Avast2050-ZeNiX-License-Patch

Compression=lzma2

Uninstallable=false

InfoBeforeFile={app}\infobefore.txt

WizardImageFile=embedded\WizardImage.bmp

; WizardSmallImageFile=embedded\WizardSmallImage.bmp

PrivilegesRequired=admin

AlwaysRestart=yes

Procedure StopAvastServices();

var

ErrorCode: Integer;

begin

ShellExec('open',Expandconstant('{sys}\taskkill.exe'),'/F /IM afwServ.exe','', SW_HIDE, ewWaitUntilTerminated, ErrorCode);

ShellExec('open',Expandconstant('{sys}\taskkill.exe'), '/F /IM AvastUI.exe','', SW_HIDE, ewWaitUntilTerminated, ErrorCode);

ShellExec('open',Expandconstant('{sys}\taskkill.exe'),'/F /IM AvastSvc.exe','', SW_HIDE, ewWaitUntilTerminated, ErrorCode);

ShellExec('open',Expandconstant('{sys}\NET.exe'),'STOP '+ '"avast! Antivirus"','', SW_HIDE, ewWaitUntilTerminated, ErrorCode);

ShellExec('open',Expandconstant('{sys}\NET.exe'),'STOP '+ '"avast! Firewall"','', SW_HIDE, ewWaitUntilTerminated, ErrorCode);

end;

procedure CurStepChanged(CurStep: TSetupStep);

begin // If unable to save a License Bakup or overwrite an old License Bakup then Self-Defense Module is ON.

if CurStep = ssInstall then begin

if FileCopy(Expandconstant('{reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,LicenseFile|{commonappdata}\AVAST Software\Avast\license.avastlic}'),Expandconstant('{reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,LicenseFile|{commonappdata}\AVAST Software\Avast\license.avastlic}')+'.BAK', false) then

begin // Replace License, but first Kill Avast! Services and User Interface.

StopAvastServices();

Sleep(2000); // Wait 2 seconds for Service to Restart

StopAvastServices(); // Do it again: Services are hard to Kill and often Restart

// If a New License is provided in the source folder of Patch then use it.

if fileexists(Expandconstant('{src}\license.avastlic')) then FileCopy(Expandconstant('{src}\license.avastlic'),Expandconstant('{reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,LicenseFile|{commonappdata}\AVAST Software\Avast\license.avastlic}'), false);

MsgBox(Expandconstant('{cm:SucessMsg}') + #13#13 + Expandconstant('{reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,LicenseFile|{commonappdata}\AVAST Software\Avast\license.avastlic}')+'.BAK', mbInformation, MB_OK);

end else begin // if Self Defense is on then Show Message, and Quit.

MsgBox(Expandconstant('{cm:ErrorMsg}') + #13#13 + Expandconstant('{cm:DisableMsg}'), mbInformation, MB_OK);

Abort;

end;

end;

end;

function IsWinXP(): Boolean;

var

Version: TWindowsVersion;

begin

GetWindowsVersionEx(Version); // Anything with major version 5 is Windows XP

if Version.NTPlatform and

(Version.Major = 5) and

(Version.Minor = 1) then

Result := True

else

Result := False;

end;

function CheckAisLicense(): Boolean;

begin // Install ais License if AIS, and no New License provided in Install folder.

If not fileexists(Expandconstant('{src}\license.avastlic')) and (Expandconstant('{reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,Product}') = 'ais') then Result := true

else Result := false;

end;

function CheckProLicense(): Boolean;

begin // Install PRO License if PRO, and no New License provided in Install folder.

If not fileexists(Expandconstant('{src}\license.avastlic')) and not (Expandconstant('{reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,Product}') = 'ais') then Result := true

else Result := false;

end;

[Files]

Source: {app}\USERENV.dll; DestDir: {reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,ProgramFolder|{pf}\AVAST Software\Avast}; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Flags: restartreplace overwritereadonly uninsrestartdelete ignoreversion 32bit

Source: {app}\USERENV.dll; DestDir: {reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,ProgramFolder|{pf}\AVAST Software\Avast}\Setup; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Flags: restartreplace overwritereadonly uninsrestartdelete ignoreversion 32bit

; Check if installing Pro or Ais License : if a New License Provided Don't Install the old License.

Source: {app}\license.avastlic; DestDir: {reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,DataFolder|{commonappdata}\AVAST Software\Avast}; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Check: CheckAisLicense; Flags: restartreplace overwritereadonly uninsrestartdelete ignoreversion 32bit

Source: {app}\license.avastlic.Pro; DestDir: {reg:HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Avast,DataFolder|{commonappdata}\AVAST Software\Avast}; DestName: "license.avastlic"; MinVersion: 0.0,5.0; Check: CheckProLicense; Flags: restartreplace overwritereadonly uninsrestartdelete ignoreversion 32bit

[Registry]

; Check if Windows XP : and add ExcludeFromKnownDlls to Registry for : userenv.dll

Root: HKLM; SubKey: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager; ValueType: multisz; ValueName: ExcludeFromKnownDlls; ValueData: userenv.dll; Check: IsWinXP;

[CustomMessages]

ErrorMsg=ERROR : Avast! Self-Defense Module not Disabled

DisableMsg=Disable and then Restart License Patch

SucessMsg=Avast! License Patch Applied, and Old License Saved as :

[Languages]

Name: english; MessagesFile: compiler:Default.isl

; END INNO SETUP SCRIPT

------------------------------------------------- COMPILE INSTRUCTIONS ------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD Jordan Russel's Free Version of INNO SETUP From jrsoftware.org

Place Files in Folder Named : {app} : USERENV.dll, license.avastlic, license.avastlic.pro, infobefore.txt

USERENV.dll is the ZeNiX 2050 License Faker Patch [04-18-2012]

license.avastlic is ZeNiX Internet Securtiy DEMO License, license.avastlic.pro is ZeNiX DEMO Antivirus Pro License.

WizardImage.bmp is a .bmp picture of Avast Internet Security placed in a folder Named embedded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

infobefore.txt Create a text file in {app} Folder with text pasted below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT : PLEASE READ

Avast! Self-Defense Module must be Disabled before Installing the License Patch

TO DISABLE : Start Avast! Program

Click on : [ Settings ] in uper right corner

Click on : [ Troubleshooting ]

Uncheck : [ Enable avast! self-defense module ]

After installing Patch, Restart Computer, and

Enable avast! self-defense module

WINDOWS 7 and Vista :

Right Click on Patch, and Select Run as Administrator

ballacoilupi72

...I have reinstalled avast antivirus pro ex novo and applied the latest patch of zenix 2050...

At the moment it seems that the alarm messages do not appear... ;)

Archived