avast! 7.0.1426 Final

anuraag

EnglishLionheart

Running Windows 7 x64 Uiltimate, updated today, same as clubhouse above, so far so good

• Replies 225
  • Views 43.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on WinXP, do I have to run BOTH the .reg file AND the .exe file, or just the .reg? Thanks in advance.

Run Both.

I always run both....XP32 SP3.....Not sure if I need to run the .exe either, but the fix works just the same.

Running Windows 7 x64 Uiltimate, updated today, same as clubhouse above, so far so good

I'm on WinXP, do I have to run BOTH the .reg file AND the .exe file, or just the .reg? Thanks in advance.

Run Both.

Thanks for your help guys, it works perfectly!

I am using WinXP32 SP3 + Avast! Internet Security 6.0.1367, no pop ups here till now with Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-04-18 Thanks ZeNiX CCG :win: your patch works 100%

I just tried installing a fresh new copy of Avast pro on trial mode, disabled the protection and proceed to install zenix 2050, however a popup window say access is denied with ignore, retry and abort option. Fyi I right click on the zenix 2050 and "open as administrator".

Any help guys?

No, No.

No need to disable the protection.

But you need to disable the [self protection].

I am sure it is the mistake that took you so much efforts.

It is inside [ Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Enable avast! self-defense module ]

Find and disable it.

Sorry but my level is so low in this forum that I am unable to upload picture to show you.

Sorry but my level is so low in this forum that I am unable to upload picture to show you.

What level?

I just tried installing a fresh new copy of Avast pro on trial mode, disabled the protection and proceed to install zenix 2050, however a popup window say access is denied with ignore, retry and abort option. Fyi I right click on the zenix 2050 and "open as administrator".

Any help guys?

No, No.

It is inside [ Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Enable avast! self-defense module ]

Find and disable it.

Posted Image

Any help guys?

No, No.

Find and disable it.

No need picture to show me.. Ah Zenix, Thanks for the enlightenment.. u pointed out my mistake, I disabled the protection, not the self-defense module. Will update again on my installation. Thank u all for the help. Appreciated. ^^

• Administrator

All you need to do is upload on imgur.com like sites and link it here. :)

All you need to do is upload on imgur.com like sites and link it here. :)

I wonder, whether he is the creator of ZeNiX patch..damn, don't he know how BB code is used for images..

I am on a business trip and too busy to check it.

Avast is very smart and they blocked all leaked licenses and also detects my crack.

Here is a quick and lazy update which I am not sure if it works or not.

Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-04-18

==============================================

This is free, not for sale.

If you love Avast, please consider ordering your own license.

ZeNiX

1. Install [Avast PRO] or [Avast Internet Security] as trail (DEMO)

2. Disable Self-Protection module from Avast.

You can re-enable it later.

3. XP users please double click [AVAST XP ZeNiX.reg] to activate my 2050.

4. Run [Avast 2050 by ZeNiX], and reboot.

5. Done

================================================

You can enable Avast's autoupdate with 2050.

You can re-enable Avast's Self-Protection module now.

Please always use your own license or DEMO license.

2012-04-18

Added searching and bypass of Avast NagScreen.

Well, this is not a good solution I think.

2012-03-14

Tested OK with following versions.

Avast 6.0.1367

Avast 7.0.1399

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1407

Avast 7.0.1412

Avast 7.0.1414

Avast 7.0.1426

Test OK on following systems.

Windows XP

Windows 7 x86

Windows 7 x64

Windows 8 x86

Windows 8 x64

Windows 2008 R2

2012-02-22

Added [uninstall] of my 2050 in control panel.

Password: ZeNiX

Download:

Site: http://115.com

Sharecode: /file/e73x568h#Avast-2050-License-Faker-by-ZeNiX-2012-04-18.rar [?]

Site: http://kuai.xunlei.com

Sharecode: /d/XSGXBZIJLWOB [?]

Site: http://rghost.net

Sharecode: /37740033 [?]

Seems fix doesnt work any more, just got the popup today on my labtop using Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-04-18 :(

Try to use avast firewall block avastUI.EXE, you can update with no pop-up.

should be here:

C:\Program Files\AVAST Software|Avast\avastUI.EXE

Good luck!

:naughty:

should be here:

Good luck!

windows firewall is not enough..avast firewall is necessary hence

"To set your own spear against your own shield"-- Han Fei, also called Hanfeizi. (about BC 280 a former 233)

Means turn sb.'s battery against himself.

:fool:

Just an update after Zenix pointed out too disable the module and not the protection, I managed to install it correctly. So far so gd.. no nasty pop ups. Thanks Zenix, appreciated.

Just an update after Zenix pointed out too disable the module and not the protection, I managed to install it correctly. So far so gd.. no nasty pop ups. Thanks Zenix, appreciated.

I glad that you solved.. :)

donkey-girl

I am on a business trip and too busy to check it.

Avast is very smart and they blocked all leaked licenses and also detects my crack.

Here is a quick and lazy update which I am not sure if it works or not.

Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-04-18

==============================================

This is free, not for sale.

If you love Avast, please consider ordering your own license.

ZeNiX

1. Install [Avast PRO] or [Avast Internet Security] as trail (DEMO)

2. Disable Self-Protection module from Avast.

You can re-enable it later.

3. XP users please double click [AVAST XP ZeNiX.reg] to activate my 2050.

4. Run [Avast 2050 by ZeNiX], and reboot.

5. Done

You can enable Avast's autoupdate with 2050.

You can re-enable Avast's Self-Protection module now.

Please always use your own license or DEMO license.

2012-04-18

Added searching and bypass of Avast NagScreen.

Well, this is not a good solution I think.

2012-03-14

Tested OK with following versions.

Avast 6.0.1367

Avast 7.0.1399

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1403

Avast 7.0.1407

Avast 7.0.1412

Avast 7.0.1414

Avast 7.0.1426

Test OK on following systems.

Windows XP

Windows 7 x86

Windows 7 x64

Windows 8 x86

Windows 8 x64

Windows 2008 R2

2012-02-22

Added [uninstall] of my 2050 in control panel.

Password: ZeNiX

Download:

Site: http://115.com

Sharecode: /file/e73x568h#Avast-2050-License-Faker-by-ZeNiX-2012-04-18.rar [?]

Site: http://kuai.xunlei.com

Sharecode: /d/XSGXBZIJLWOB [?]

Site: http://rghost.net

Sharecode: /37740033 [?]

Seems fix doesnt work any more, just got the popup today on my labtop using Avast 2050 License Faker by ZeNiX 2012-04-18 :(

should be here:

Good luck!

I did install Avast as a trial and did all as written, and got it work 2050, but now my new problem I got pop up that Avast ui found a problem and close down, I restart it and got same message, all this is on a clean pc with its first clean install of Avast, well I moved to Norton instead as long I can get 180 days with the resetter. Have a nice day :)

I did install Avast as a trial and did all as written, and got it work 2050, but now my new problem I got pop up that Avast ui found a problem and close down, I restart it and got same message, all this is on a clean pc with its first clean install of Avast, well I moved to Norton instead as long I can get 180 days with the resetter. Have a nice day :)

If your avast is working fine after activating it by ZeNiX 2050 patch, why you played with avastUI.exe..?

Anyway, try this:

• Connect to the internet
  • Go to Control Panel
  • Then to your installed programs
  • In the list, select your avast product, pro or IS whatever you have
  • Then click unistall/change button on the above
Now a window will pop up as shown

Posted Image

Click on repair and let avast to download necessary files from its server. When done, restart your PC.

After restart, if necessary, apply the ZeNiX 2050 patch, the latest one.

And do acknowledge if you solve. Good Luck.

What you think about this guide to speed up the start up? Is still good for the 6 and 7 versions?

Avast 5 configuration for faster start up

===================================

Over recent days I've upgraded a few PC's to Avast 5 from v4.8 and have noticed, on a couple of older machines running Windows XP (SP3), that the start up time has been increased somewhat. Naturally it is obviously more noticeable on those computers with the most applications loading in the system tray.

What appears to be happening is that Avast! is fighting for resources to load up at the same time as all the other system processes etc. and then once started it immediately want to connect to the internet and perform an update, which just compounds the problem. This was the same with Avast 4.8 but it seems to be more of a problem with the latest version.

After a little research I seem to have found a way to significantly improve things by making a few simple changes to some settings, so I thought I'd post them here in case they are of use to someone else.

1) Under Settings>Basic uncheck "use special graphic effects" > click OK

2) Under Settings>Troubleshooting check "load avast! services only after loading other system services" > click OK

3) To perform this next task you will need to temporarily disable Avast's self defense so :-

Under Settings>Troubleshooting uncheck "Enable avast! self-defense module" > click OK

(don't forget to reset this back once you are done!)

Now navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software\Avast5 (in XP) and open the avast5.ini file in notepad.

Assuming you are permanently connected to the internet (as opposed to dial-up in which case you will have to study the webpage given below), find these lines :-

[inetWD]

UseRAS=0

AssumeAlwaysConnected=1

UpdatePeriod=240

Now add the line :-

AlwaysConnectedWaitSeconds=360

between the last two of those lines and save the changes.

Note: The number (in this case I chose 360) tells avast how many seconds to wait after it's loaded before performing an update. Choose any length of time you think suits you best. I chose 6 minutes to give sufficient time for everything to load, and to open a web browser for example.

Ref: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=1647.0

(this webpage refers to avast4.ini but this particular fix at least appears to work with avast5 also)

Don't forget to re-enable the avast! self-defense module.

What you think about this guide to speed up the start up? Is still good for the 6 and 7 versions?

Avast 5 configuration for faster start up

===================================

Over recent days I've upgraded a few PC's to Avast 5 from v4.8 and have noticed, on a couple of older machines running Windows XP (SP3), that the start up time has been increased somewhat. Naturally it is obviously more noticeable on those computers with the most applications loading in the system tray.

What appears to be happening is that Avast! is fighting for resources to load up at the same time as all the other system processes etc. and then once started it immediately want to connect to the internet and perform an update, which just compounds the problem. This was the same with Avast 4.8 but it seems to be more of a problem with the latest version.

After a little research I seem to have found a way to significantly improve things by making a few simple changes to some settings, so I thought I'd post them here in case they are of use to someone else.

1) Under Settings>Basic uncheck "use special graphic effects" > click OK

2) Under Settings>Troubleshooting check "load avast! services only after loading other system services" > click OK

3) To perform this next task you will need to temporarily disable Avast's self defense so :-

Under Settings>Troubleshooting uncheck "Enable avast! self-defense module" > click OK

(don't forget to reset this back once you are done!)

Now navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software\Avast5 (in XP) and open the avast5.ini file in notepad.

Assuming you are permanently connected to the internet (as opposed to dial-up in which case you will have to study the webpage given below), find these lines :-

[inetWD]

UseRAS=0

AssumeAlwaysConnected=1

UpdatePeriod=240

Now add the line :-

AlwaysConnectedWaitSeconds=360

between the last two of those lines and save the changes.

Note: The number (in this case I chose 360) tells avast how many seconds to wait after it's loaded before performing an update. Choose any length of time you think suits you best. I chose 6 minutes to give sufficient time for everything to load, and to open a web browser for example.

Ref: http://forum.avast.c...hp?topic=1647.0

(this webpage refers to avast4.ini but this particular fix at least appears to work with avast5 also)

Don't forget to re-enable the avast! self-defense module.

That's pretty solid advice, I used most of the tricks since Avast 5 and it's working till now (I'm on Avast 7).

donkey-girl

If your avast is working fine after activating it by ZeNiX 2050 patch, why you played with avastUI.exe..?

Anyway, try this:

• Connect to the internet
  • Go to Control Panel
  • Then to your installed programs
  • In the list, select your avast product, pro or IS whatever you have
  • Then click unistall/change button on the above
Now a window will pop up as shown

Posted Image

Click on repair and let avast to download necessary files from its server. When done, restart your PC.

After restart, if necessary, apply the ZeNiX 2050 patch, the latest one.

And do acknowledge if you solve. Good Luck.

rudrax!

I didnt try play around anything with any file like avastUI.exe

Here is what I did

Installed Avast as a trial

disable self-defense module, then double klick at AVAST XP ZeNiX and after run the latest fix Avast License ZeNiX 2012-04-18, restarted pc and when I was trying to check for see fix was given ok to 2050 I got popup that avastUI.exe found a problem and shot down restarted Avast and same popup, maybe all action are going to be done in safe mode I havent tried that out but dont think it change anything, and now I jump on Norton as long I get 180 days on every reset. :) any way thanks for all advice, going to try out the repair stuff next time. :)

That's pretty solid advice, I used most of the tricks since Avast 5 and it's working till now (I'm on Avast 7).

Could you post other tricks you know about Avast?

rudrax!

I didnt try play around anything with any file like avastUI.exe

Here is what I did

Installed Avast as a trial

disable self-defense module, then double klick at AVAST XP ZeNiX and after run the latest fix Avast License ZeNiX 2012-04-18, restarted pc and when I was trying to check for see fix was given ok to 2050 I got popup that avastUI.exe found a problem and shot down restarted Avast and same popup, maybe all action are going to be done in safe mode I havent tried that out but dont think it change anything, and now I jump on Norton as long I get 180 days on every reset. :) any way thanks for all advice, going to try out the repair stuff next time. :)

oh you use xp..hmm..try my idea and let me know if that works or not

I have the same problem with zenix crack and avastui. I tried the solution with repair avast installation on xp and didn't work for me.

Before installing ZeNiX crack, avastUI.exe shows any problem?

rudvannistelroy

I've installed avast, it works perfectly but sometimes the window opens "your avast is illegale it'll be stop. Is possible to disable only this pop up?

Archived