Free .EDU Email Address

avmad

There are lots of benefits if you have a .edu email address, like some free giveaways, and saving money on purchases. Dropbox offers double referral storage to 500 MB etc,unfortunately .edu email address is hard to get unless you are a college student.If you find through internet and aim to get one free .edu email address,most of the methods published on the internet are invalid.Well i would like to share with you how to get a valid free .edu email address,you will not be getting any loss and may need it in the future.

Free .EDU Email Address

1.Visit https://eims.maricopa.edu/MAW/MAW.html,then select 「 I am a new student have never attended any Maricopa Comunity College or skill centers 」 and enter code and click NEXT.

Posted Image

2.Now you need to enter identity information,first you need a US identity.Visit fake name generator web site, if you come from outside US region.Remember to create a US identity by clicking Generate button.

Posted Image

3.Key in all the required information.I will not describe more how to key in all this information,just follow the US identity created by the fake name generator.

4.A MEID account created and web site will be showing all MEID account information,please save it and keep it in a safe place.It may take up to 20 minutes before you are able to log into your new email but as i tested it will take at least 60 minutes,please be patient.

Login in .edu email address http://mail.google.com/a/maricopa.edu

Enjoy

• Replies 6
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like to know how long these e-mail accounts will stay active before someone catches on.

What are some of the benefits of having this email? Besides dropbox.

Could you recommend some sites?

sometimes for certain things there are sales for laptops and such for students and around the start of the school year. depending on the store one of those email addresses is all you could need. not to mention things that you could make up that they cant verify.

• 4 months later...

Archived