Rogue software activation codes

stringy

Rogue security software (or rogueware) is a form of Internet fraud using computer malware (malicious software) that deceives or misleads users into paying for fake or simulated removal of malware or claims to get rid of malware, but instead introduces malware to the computer. Rogue security software has become a growing and serious security threat in desktop computing in recent years (2008–2012)

Just thought i would post these activation codes for fake/rogue programmes doing the rounds that ask

for payment and and disable computer functions, for anyone who might need them.

Simply copy the appropriate code into into the activation box of the fake software user

interface , this tricks the software into thinking youve paid and removes itself and now you will have

control of your computer back.

PLEASE NOTE- THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE INFECTION BUT MAKES IT EASIER TO CLEAN/REPAIR

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /y2rBAPNU [?]

• Replies 24
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Note: Added a small description from wikipedia about rogue security software, and pasted the serials on pastebin and sharecoded the link. ;)

Nice post indeed. Never thought that one can fight a rogueware this way too. :)

After reading this i tried a couple out in a vm and yes they worked like a charm,going to save me a lot of time with family and friends computers!Also love the idea of tricking a fake software into thinking its been paid for haha.

thanks for sharing these stringy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your assistance. I almost pay for those malicious software. Really grateful for your post. Without it, I would probably lose a few bucks to those bastards.

Thanks for your assistance. I almost pay for those malicious software. Really grateful for your post. Without it, I would probably lose a few bucks to those bastards.

Glad it helped you. Will update more codes shortly

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
LazyPotato

Note: Added a small description from wikipedia about rogue security software, and pasted the serials on pastebin and sharecoded the link. ;)

Nice post indeed. Never thought that one can fight a rogueware this way too. :)

I'm pretty sure you haven't checked YT's videos?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This would be interesting, but it is 6+ years old and thus is probably sadly out of date.  I notice that Kaspersky has taken down their "rogue" page as well.

Anybody have an update to this topic?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 2:26 AM, TrojanK said:

Page removed

I just tested it and works. 

Its a great post but its old. Is it still working?

• 4 weeks later...
I4rg£8all8ag

There are way better things to be pinned than this from 2012

• DKT27 unpinned this topic

Archived