February 18, 2012
Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows XP/2003/Vista/Win7, both x86 and native x64.
You can use NetBalancer to set download/upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic.
Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
- Added traffic statistics and details to Traffic Chart;
- Added the Filter feature to Traffic Chart;
- Added Condition to Rules;
- Added Down Rate and Up Rate to Connections and Rules;
- Added full IPv6 support;
- Many other minor improvements and fixes.
System Requirements: Windows XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 7 (x32/ x64)
Some useful links..
Giveaway page with user comments
Official Program Homepage
GOTD 24h wrapper removed,may be installed on any given time!
Download: (multiple locations)
Sharecode: as5j1jnjouxm [?]
Sharecode: 8qlutf9c9xzc [?]
Sharecode: 36581483 [?]
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during
the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage
Edited by Kojootti, 18 February 2012 - 07:43 AM.