LimeWire Pro 4.17.6 Beta

Marik

LW.pngLimeWire is a file sharing program running on the Gnutella Network. It is open standard software running on an open protocol, free for the public to use. LimeWire allows you to share any file such as.mp3s, .avis, jpgs, tiffs, etc. Limewire is written in Java, and will run on Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Sun, and other computing platforms. Publish your original content to the world without setting up a website!

Thanks to mijai and Shought for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem solved mijai, we both get the creds :P And you're first because you was first or just by coincidence :cheers:

nah, just coincidence. I just stooped scrolling at his post, and since his name was to 1st to pop-up, well you know the rest :cheers:

nah, just coincidence. I just stooped scrolling at his post, and since his name was to 1st to pop-up, well you know the rest :party:

If you see there is another post Limewire 4.16.7 and that is not the beta :welcome: so i think that also should be frontpaged! :dance2:

nah, just coincidence. I just stooped scrolling at his post, and since his name was to 1st to pop-up, well you know the rest :party:

If you see there is another post Limewire 4.16.7 and that is not the beta :welcome: so i think that also should be frontpaged! :dance2:

Is 4.16.7 final out then?

Edit: Lol, now i see. It's out and you're right mijai, that should be frontpaged too ;-)

At the time you made that post, there wasn't a pro version on the limewire dl site

At the time you made that post, there wasn't a pro version on the limewire dl site

it was but they didn't change the page, only the download source!

well what you posted in that thread was a filehippo link...so i could not be sure it was the real deal, and plus, I was to lazy to dl the damn thing to make sure if it was pro or not

Archived