BitDefender New Cloud Project - Gonzales -

drunk

From the creators of BitDefender Antivirus - a new project is born - project Gonzales (beta) - A cloud antivirus, something like panda cloud ! You guys should give a try! I didn't tested yet! http://dereferer.ws/....bitdefender.ro - press on the button "DESCARCA ACUM" (Download Now) - and the download should start (automatically x86 or x64 detected)

The page is displayed in Romanian !

You must create an MyDefender account to use you're program, after that u're shields are on

Unfortunately the antivirus in only in Romanian language :( (later edit) - stay tuned for English version.

Link for user manual (RO Language)

Minimum System Requirements:

RAM: 512MB

Memory Required on HDD: 700 MB

.NET Framework 3 (included)

Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer

Recommended System Requirements:

RAM: 1 GB

Memory Required on HDD: 1 GB

.NET Framework 3 (included)

Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer

If you have any question please ask me!

• Replies 11
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romanian only page for now, Google Translate should work OK. It seems to be some kind of cloud AV.

yeah, it`s only for Romania for now i think...it seems a whole lot faster than the 2012 releases.

bitdefendergonzales.jpg

At this point i've been using Gozanles project for the past 3 days. A beta is still a beta, but this new AV will be faster, and will be able to decide it self what to do. The motto of the project is that you will forget that you have installed it, and you'll never have to see a pop up with full scan remainder. The AV will scan automatic all you files in background, with low computer resource impact.

...yeah, `cause it`s downloading the virus definitions in the PC too. a cloud av is about the speed of reaction in the face of the ever evolving malware not where it stores it`s databases....

What do you think about the current bitdefender internet security 2012?

- light on resources

- fast

- automatic decisions

- scan automatic all your files in background (when idle)

- by default , it deletes the malware , but you can set it to quarantine first

- Box fix still works ... :)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to say ths you guys but for the romanian people it`s free...and it`s great! :P

Archived