F.E.A.R. Combat

shought

You aren't a soldier. You are a weapon... F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) is an intense combat experience with a rich atmosphere and a still growing number of players. Be the hero in your own spine-tingling epic of action, tension, and terror.

F.E.A.R. includes:

- 10 Multiplayer Game modes.

- 19 Multiplayer Maps.

- 12 different weapons.

- Punkbuster support for anti cheat support.

- The capability to download user generated content.

So what are you waiting for? Download the multiplayer component of F.E.A.R. It's free!

http://joinfear.com/main

In my opinion FEAR Multiplayer has a nice gameplay, however it's a shame my computer can't really handle the graphics. If it could i'd be able to rate those too. It's a realistic first person shooter comparable to Counterstrike, but i guess the graphics of FEAR are better, and they should. Well i'd say just download it and play it if you're into first person shooters and maybe even if you're not, it's always fun to shoot a few people online. There's even a torrent available, so don't worry about low speeds. You also have to enter you're email address to get the product key(free), don't worry you won't get spam, at least i never did.

One note: If you downloaded, installed it and then trying to play but you keep getting kicked from the PunkBuster servers, search google for a PunkBuster update. I never had that problem, don't know why others did. I hope the update is included in the downloads available now.

To that problem i found a quick fix located here, i recommend using Solution #3. It's safe and according to the site totally working.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's called F.E.A.R. COMBAT..

It has been around for like two years, but nice post anyway.. I have F.E.A.R. + the two addons, can't wait for F.E.A.R. 2! ;)

I thought to make things clear i pointed out that it is just the Multiplayer component. Else people might think the full package of FEAR is free... Which is not ;)

too bad i cant play it on this crapy comp... :dance2: i like multiplayer games like this ;)

The first time i played it was on my friends computer, now i play it at our desktop at home... But at lowest quality possible, i wish we had a better computer too. Some maps will continually lagg so i can't even play them :( Ah but hell the maps i can play are fun. :dance2:

Archived