Ad-Aware 2007 Pro 7.0.2.6

Marik

Ad-Aware.gifAd-Aware® 2007 Professional Edition offers you the highest level of protection from known Data-mining, aggressive advertising, Parasites, Scumware, selected traditional Trojans, Dialers, Malware, Browser hijackers, and tracking components. Lavasoft's new Code Sequence Identification (CSI) technology protects you from both known and unknown variants of these threats; and with the real-time protection of Ad-Watch you can block suspicious processes and browser hijack attempts from affecting your system.

Thanks to Shought for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this was was a mislabeled download.

But maybe Ad-aware and Ad-aware PRO are exactly the same? Is that possible?

Nope, Ad-aware PRO has more features if i recall correctly. Don't know if they changed that since i always used pro.

If anyone is in need of the pro version, gimme a call :).

no...he's right

I don't know why the name in the download section still displays pro....when we can only dl the pro version.....searched around a bit but still no luck on finding the direct link that lets you dl the pro ver straight from their site

Nope, Ad-aware PRO has more features if i recall correctly. Don't know if they changed that since i always used pro.

If anyone is in need of the pro version, gimme a call :).

no...he's right

I don't know why the name in the download section still displays pro....when we can only dl the pro version.....searched around a bit but still no luck on finding the direct link that lets you dl the pro ver straight from their site

I know he was right about the fact that this was a mislabeled download, but i was talking about Ad-aware free being the same as Ad-aware Pro. Which is not the case.

Archived