ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5.0.93.0

jalaffa

i test mara fix and its worked on eset v5

also purefix v2.0.0b worked on eset v5

tested on windows 7 x64 machine :dance2:

When I install the Mara fix, it bugs me to activate the product. I get the updates for ESET but it's annoying.

yahh its annoying but very effective.. mara will fix this soon.. cos his fix is for older version of eset (v4)

gets? :rolleyes:

Box and mara- are different guys. :)

Box is fine. Mara- maintains the fix. And it seems that the new version of box, mara- fix for ESET 5 should be underway too. ;)

ah i thought box and mara is da same HAHAHA sorry for that..

cos the fix is named "box-mara_fix" LOL

thanks

WOW eset purefix v2.02 says license valid until 12/31/2015 WAHAHA

greaT! thanks purplebeanz

but i haved a problem i forced update 8 times before succeeding the update .. i think there's a little bug.. nothing important :rolleyes:

HaantjuhSignature2.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Views 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stratocaster009

Box and mara- are different guys. :)

Box is fine. Mara- maintains the fix. And it seems that the new version of box, mara- fix for ESET 5 should be underway too. ;)

ah i thought box and mara is da same HAHAHA sorry for that..

cos the fix is named "box-mara_fix" LOL

thanks

That's what i knew about them before. Thought it was mara-fix. Look at my reference. :lol:

I'm installing the newest version of NOD32 on a Windows 7 x64 system (brand new system with no anti-virus before). I started Purefix 2.02, then ran the NOD32 installer, but received an error message: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2878." Any help?

I'm installing the newest version of NOD32 on a Windows 7 x64 system (brand new system with no anti-virus before). I started Purefix 2.02, then ran the NOD32 installer, but received an error message: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2878." Any help?

try to run first only installer and follow these instruction from readme bundled with purefix

Option 2 (You have already installed your ESET product):

1. Restart your computer in 'Safe Mode' either by clicking the 'Reboot in Safe Mode' button or following the intructions here - http://www.pchell.com/support/safemode.shtml

2. Run ESET PureFix and click enable.

3. Reboot.

try to run first only installer and follow these instruction from readme bundled with purefix

Option 2 (You have already installed your ESET product):

1. Restart your computer in 'Safe Mode' either by clicking the 'Reboot in Safe Mode' button or following the intructions here - http://www.pchell.com/support/safemode.shtml

2. Run ESET PureFix and click enable.

3. Reboot.

Thanks for replying. I'm still getting the same error message. Is the download a bad one?

Thanks for replying. I'm still getting the same error message. Is the download a bad one?

verify

eav_nt64_enu.msi

MD5 : 6a5a796004b41e0804c3c9d8256501e0

SHA1 :92deca4e34f3f3337b1dcf9c61e1a270a962c3dd

Hi,

I didn't see anybody talking about "MiNodLogin". It's a program I was using with Eset v4, and it seems to work with the new version of ESET. I've been using it for 1 week now and it works perfectly. The program will automatically get valid licences for ESET.

• Administrator

Hi,

I didn't see anybody talking about "MiNodLogin". It's a program I was using with Eset v4, and it seems to work with the new version of ESET. I've been using it for 1 week now and it works perfectly. The program will automatically get valid licences for ESET.

You can discuss about MiNodLogin here. Yes it's famous and many use it. :)

bowlingguy300

I have more then one computer. for my normal one I use, I installed the Smart Security, I noticed with the Fix it installed a OEM license good till 2015. now on my Gaming puter I dident want allt he exra stuff so I installed the antivirus with the Fix. and in the antivirus it says activated. but has no license or exp. date in there is that the way it is supposed to be? was just checking is all. thanks for make that fix purple.

Archived