Goodbye...

nsane

News.pngI just wanted to let everyone know that this is my last month here on the site. I've canceled all our hosting accounts and will be making personal backups of the servers here shortly (so I might be back sometime in the future). But after this month is over there will only be an empty domain left online with no actual site.

Basically, I just can't handle this shit anymore. I've got problem after problem piling up on me and I need to do something to ease the stress or I'm ganna go fucking mad. I haven't had any work in the real world for months now, my girlfriend pretty much dumped me the other day, I have to move into a small ass apartment in a few months and my car's been broke down forever and a day now -- which I have no money to fix. Just to name a few...

I don't really know what else to say beyond that. It's been a great 4-5 years since I've opened the site and I've met a lot of really cool people during that time. But with all this stress I think it's finally time to call it quits and throw in the towel. All good things must come to an end after all.

So goodbye and farewell everyone -- it's been fun! :sadbye:

PS - Alcohol-Soft, you guys still are and always will be a bunch of cock-smoking pussies :tease:

• Replies 182
  • Views 199.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m really sorry to hear this! It´s been a pleasure to check up on your site every day - and you have always shared very useful tools.

Wish you all blessings and i hope to see you back in the future.

LuckySwede®

Feels surreal to think nsaneproductions wont be around anymore. Been a great pleasure to know all the staff and users here, really enjoyed it. :tease:

Most important is your health nsane, and this site shouldn't add to your stress. I hope you get it all sorted though.

Sorry to read this.

Hopefully site will reopen once you're personal stuff is fixed.

Take care nsane

been the most usefull site I have had the privilege of visiting daily :tease: . Take care nsane hope to see you back in the future it has been a pleasure. Farewell to the site staff will look for your names elsewhere. Thank you

justme :sadbye:

Feels surreal to think nsaneproductions wont be around anymore. Been a great pleasure to know all the staff and users here, really enjoyed it. :tease:

Most important is your health nsane, and this site shouldn't add to your stress. I hope you get it all sorted though.

yes ...really....the most important "stuff" in life .... thats what everyone has to figure out for themselves...family, friends, relationships..these top of the list for all successful and happy people...all other"stuff" is secondary...jobs...you lose a job you can always get another one...cars, same thing..lose you money..you can always get more etc, etc...

family, friends,relationships and your sanity.....lose any one of them or all of them you need examine your life and ask why you chose to not work on the "real stuff" it is seldom too late to fix things when they go wrong...but sometimes if left too late it just takes a lot more effort

Wow, so sorry to hear it. I don't post much but I've been visiting this site almost every day for the last two years. I'll sure as hell gonna miss it.

I'm hoping it can just be handed over to someone else.

Well... I've got no words to say how sad i am by reading this bad new, but nsane must know what is the best for him!

I wish you all the best and i hope you'll be back soon, and a big big big Thank You for all that you made meanwhile

My regards :tease:

The very best of Luck for whatever your intensions are going to take you to... extremely sad to hear your decition to be such and rather sudden, but hope it'll give you something good as you deserve!

Many and many of registered and leechers are going to remember Nsane as the most of sane prson that helped time and time again...

Good buy and farewell!

Sincerely,

Atasas

I never used to be that active on the nsane forums...

But the site, well, it's always been my first bookmark...

Thanks for everything on the past few years...

It's been really nice to have you all staff here...

Wish the best for all you at nsaneproductions...

--

Algalord

sorry to see you go.visited your site since it was new.i am gratefull for your help and generosity.

i hope you are able to pull yourself up.i will miss you,as i am sure thousands will be pulling for you.

Noooooooooooooo! :tease:

I haved used this site since you opened up the ports (duh!),

It is a sad day....

I hope you´ll get your life together!

Thanks for everything.

/Marcus

See what happens when you don't come down and party with me nsane.... goodness....

well, I don't know what I'm going to do now. Probably freak out.

Damn dude, what a run it has been. I remember back when you had the stupid dradle as your avatar. Good luck to you, sir. May the force be with you!

It is not NSANE to look after yourself first.

Hope things work out for you & will be glad to see you back, if & when.

Thanks & best wishes

From a daily visitor.

Wow...Just Wow...:tease:

I have been visiting this site for a good few years now! Maybe not the forums but the site has always been a highly useful resource to me...

NSANE i wish you the best for the future, you will be missed by thousands of people who visit this site, we hope to see you again one day in the future.

Good lucky matey,

Edward Tobia.

hmmm too bad, hopefully instead of keeping domain and removing actual site how about giving it all to another admin so your creation can live on....

i strongly would like to see this site run on for alot longer...

maybe a discussion would be appropriate for the ongoing of this superb site with your fellow admins

anyways just chareing my thoughts :tease:

hope for all the best nsane and wish it all could work out for the best my friend!

thanks for all da progz mate.

best wishes.

internet traffic will go down 21% the day your site goes off line :tease: seriously..we will all miss what you created here

Archived