Windows 7 Build 7057 x86 (Possibly RC)

dumble

Windows 7 build 7057 leaks.

One of the major differences between build 7057 and all other previous leaked or officially released builds of Windows 7 is that the evaluation copy expiry date has been extended to March, 2010, specifically on March 2, 2010.

Screens:

7057details.png

The EULA reads this for now

7057details.png

The most immediate change users would notice is the new welcome and shutdown screen

7057welcomer.png

7057newwd.jpg

Torrent (mininova.org):

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2368441

The Windows 7 product keys to activate the official beta Build 7000 can still be used to activate Windows 7 Build 7057 RC.

• Replies 29
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DVD ISO File Name: 7057.0.090305-2000_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GB1CULFRER_EN_DVD.iso
Size: 2.51 GB
MD5: 2a3863afe3453d1be642201fd3260ab2
CRC: E34E099B
SHA1: 0f32dfe92d544f4690ab91c02b59dba665d4ca0f

Well, its not the RC, its most likely very, very, close (within a few builds) but the way the build number is shown on the desktop is wrong for a wide release build (like the Beta was and the RC will be)

Functionality Changes:

1. First of all, UAC (User Account Control) issue has been fixed.

2. Now, if you change the size of the icons Superbar changes and the size of the Superbar.

3. Now, if you change the settings UAC opens a separate window, not the page of Control Panel.

4. The system does become a smaller scale as compared to 7048, and much more.

Visual changes:

1. Active windows now blink 7 times as mentioned.

2. Changed icons Editor personal character and program of recovery disc.

3. The watermark now says Evaluations copy instead of for testing purposes only.

4. Several new wallpapers.

5. Many new icons added to user.

6. All references to sending feedback have disappeared

7. New logon/shutdown background

Source: http://www.intowindows.com/windows-7-build...nshots-changes/

Dumble, replaced your DepositFiles link with the normal torrent link, hope you don't mind.

AshTheGamer

Anyone made a tutorial on how to speed up Utorrent I know about youtube but 5 year olds do them and half the time they never work :).

Anyone made a tutorial on how to speed up Utorrent I know about youtube but 5 year olds do them and half the time they never work :).

Its pretty complicated (may make a guide) but Utorrent is mostly based on seeders & leechers,

which you cant control. Go here, its a tut

by Sonar. I haven't tried it cus my utorrent downloads just fine. Try changing your port every once in a while.

AshTheGamer

Thanks for that Anteus, I have just done it on my router now ;) Should be even faster :P.

AshTheGamer

Yea I have quite a few rapid share accounts that I let people use for a price like £1 for 2 days...

damn i just downloaded build 7048 x86 and burned to disc and installed... then read this page! :lmao:

Well this one is going right onto the P4. just finished burning 7048 for it, and will just use that one as a coaster,.

I hope 7057 (x64) hits soon.

Great news!

Found some more links!

Took me just 1.5 hours to get the whole dvd through mediafire! :lmao:

Links

Enjoy!!!!

Great news!

Found some more links!

Took me just 1.5 hours to get the whole dvd through mediafire! :dance2:

Links

Enjoy!!!!

:blink:

thanks but i mite wait until RC 2 to come out or leaked hehe... maybe in the next few weeks... oh btw build 7048 is very good love the new UI but the quick launch plus windows u have open does get a little getting used to... but overall, very impressed

Lol hahaha Thats like getting rick rolled :blink:.

lol yeah i haven't been officially rick rolled for quite some time though :dance2:

Archived